Please note that email consultation replies are delayed by 2-3 days due to heavy email rush. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I (Dr Hebbar) may be of help to you for online / email consultation for disease, health and lifestyle improvements.
But here are a few conditions.
Please note that I offer consultation only by email. I do NOT offer consultation by phone / skype / chat. I do not have a clinic.
The below email consultation service – you have illness and wish to get my advice. I advice herbal products / home remedies / Ayurvedic medicines for your condition, for the best of my knowledge.
- Please do not expect me to explain you regarding your disease condition.
- Sorry that I do not answer the question – why the diseases has occurred in you?
- Sorry that I am poor at planning a diet chart. Hence, I do not offer this service.
- Sorry that I do not answer the question – explain how the suggested medicines will be useful in your disease?
- Sorry that I do not answer the question – you have suggested xyz medicine. But I have heard abc medicine is best. Which one is good for me?
- If you want me to prescribe only the traditional Ayurvedic medicines and not the proprietary company products (such as, from Himalaya, Organic India, Alarsin, etc), please mention that well ahead in your first email only.
- If you wish to claim the health insurance, sorry that I cannot send the prescription letter in print or the fees receipt in print. I can only send the scanned copy by email, if required.
Fees for email consultation for health problems – Rs 300/- or 7 USD for 10 days, per person for 3 email conversations.
Regarding email consultation –
Please read a few notes regarding my online consultation here.If you decided to consult me, it implies that you have agreed to the terms and conditions stated.
Disclaimer regarding my email consultation:
1. My email consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
2. I strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting off with my advice. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
3. If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
4. My health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription. The statements that I make are not approved by FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor. Read the full disclaimer here.
To make payment using Debit Cart (ATM Card) / credit card / Internet Banking / Cash Card,
Please click here – PAY FEES
For clients from outside India, Click below to make payment through paypal / credit card.
ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE KEPT AS SECRET AND WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
My email id – email@example.com