Allopathic description of health starts with the descriptions of cell, tissue, etc. But Ayurvedic description of health and disease starts and revolves around Tridosha.
So, I hope, if you read this Ayurvedic book on Tridosha, it will be helpful for you to understand any other Ayurveda books or Ayurvedic principles pretty easily.
The contents of the Ayurveda – Tridosha book –
1. Introduction – Ayurveda And Tridosha
2. Understanding The Principles Of Ayurveda
3. What Are Tridosha? – Vata, Pitta And Kapha
4. Qualities Of Tridosha
5. Dominance Of Tridosha
6. Location Of Tridosha – how tridosha dominate different parts of the body
7. Function Of Tridosha
8. Types Of Dosha
9. Easiest Way To Understand Tridosha
10. Tridosha Body Constitution – Tridosha Body Type
11. What Causes The Tridoshas To Become Imbalanced?
12. Symptoms, Body & Mind Changes During Dosha Imbalance
13. Dominance of Tridosha in Body, Age, Day and Night – How to Take Advantage Of This Fact?
14. Mental Doshas
15. How To Balance Vata Dosha? Line Of Treatment, Vata Diet
16. How To Balance Pitta Dosha? Line Of Treatment, Pitta Diet
17. How To Balance Kapha Dosha? Line Of Treatment, Kapha Diet
18. Oil Massage For Vata Balance
19. How To Keep Vata Balance While Travelling?
20. Amla Remedy For Pitta Balance
21. How To Use Ghee, Externally For Pitta Balance
22. Ginger Home Remedy For Kapha Balance
23. Benefit Of Chyawanprash To Achieve Tridosha Balance
24. How To Take Amla Based On Your Body Type
25. Herbs And Their Effect On Tridosha
26. How To Decide Prognosis Of Disease Based On Tridosha
27. Types Of Pranayama And Their Effect On Tridosha
Price of e book: Rs 250/- or 10 USD
Click below to buy using credit card / atm card (debit card) / internet banking / cash cards
Click here to make payment through paypal –