I have just completed a new Ayurveda e-book on “Tridosha – The Basic Principle of Ayurveda “.
The allopathic description of health starts with the descriptions of cell, tissue, etc. But Ayurvedic description of health and disease starts and revolves around Tridosha.
Hence, if you are an Ayurvedic admirer, or if you have interest in Ayurveda in general,the basic knowledge about Tridosha is very essential to understand any Ayurvedic principle. I have tried to simplify the whole explanation on Tridosha so that it is understandable for those people who have got no idea about Ayurveda, but still are interested in it.
So, I hope, if you read this Ayurvedic book on Tridosha, it will be helpful for you to understand any other Ayurveda books or Ayurvedic principles pretty easily.
The contents of the Ayurveda – Tridosha book -
- Introduction – Ayurveda And Tridosha
- Understanding The Principles Of Ayurveda
- What Are Tridosha? – Vata, Pitta And Kapha
- Qualities Of Tridosha
- Dominance Of Tridosha
- Location Of Tridosha
- Function Of Tridosha
- Types Of Dosha
- Easiest Way To Understand Tridosha
- Tridosha Body Constitution – Tridosha Body Type
- What Causes The Tridoshas To Become Imbalanced?
- Symptoms, Body & Mind Changes During Dosha Imbalance
- Dominance of Tridosha in Body, Age, Day and Night – How to Take Advantage Of This Fact?
- Mental Doshas
- How To Balance Doshas
- Oil Massage For Vata Balance
- Ideal Diet For Vata Balance
- How To Keep Vata Balance While Travelling?
- Amla Remedy For Pitta Balance
- How To Use Ghee, Externally For Pitta Balance
- Ginger Home Remedy For Kapha Balance
- Benefit Of Chyawanprash To Achieve Tridosha Balance
- How To Take Amla Based On Your Body Type
- Herbs And Their Effect On Tridosha
- How To Decide Prognosis Of Disease Based On Tridosha
- Types Of Pranayama And Their Effect On Tridosha
Price of e book: Rs 250/- or 10 USD
Click below to buy using credit card / atm card (debit card) / internet banking / cash cards
Click here to make payment through paypal -