ginger copy

LUMBATON Soft Gel Capsules – Effective remedy for back pain problems

Lumbaton soft gel capsule is hailed as the lumber spine specialist. It is widely used in treating back pain related problems like lumbar spondylosis

Composition

Rubia cordifolia – Manjista
Elettaria cardamomum – Ela
Callicarpa macrophylla – Priyangu
Plectranthus vettiveroides – Valakam
Vetivera zizanioides – Usheeram

Mode of action
Lumbaton halts the degeneration.
Lumbaton rehabilitates the spinal muscles.
Lumbaton improves the ability of the disc to expand.
Lumbaton restores mobility.

Indications
Lumbago, Sciatica

Dosage
Curative – 2-3 capsules twice or thrice daily before food
Preventive – 2 capsules OD before food

Presentation
90 capsules in a jar.

Dr JV Hebbar B.A.M.S, MD (Ayu), is an Ayurveda Doctor. Click here to consult Dr Hebbar

Comments

1. A. Ramakrishnan says:

this tablet has been prescribed by my doctor. i am taking it daily two before food. hope this will help me from degeneration. if you can give me some more information and advise shall be grateful

• jannihebbar says:

yes, it surely helps in correcting the degeneration and as far as side effects of lumbatone is concerned – there are no side effects reported on this product so far.
      thanks for reading.

2. ahmed shareef says:

Since 2 month i have been suffering this back ache problem. Last week I have consulted One Ayurvedic doctor who prescribed me this medicine to use for 45 days… I just want to know should i follow any diet precautions or not..If so, what kind of food i have to take just mail me… thanq

regards

3. michael d says:

please let me know the dosage to be taken before meals or after?

4. Visalakshy says:

since last three months i am suffering from sciatica pain and numbness in right leg. My doctor prescribed lumbatone tablets
    thrice daily, and rasnasaptakam kashyam talets , rhukot tablet,and lohasindhuram7 tablet. How long i have to take the medicine. whether lumbatone soft gel capsule will do better
    result. please advice.

• Please note that Lumbatone soft gel capsule is to reverse the degeneration process of the parts of the joint. and Lumbatone tablet is for pain and inflammation rrelief. Lumbatone tablet can be taken till the pain and inflammation is relieved. soft gel capsule can be taken upto a period of 4 – 6 months

5. sudhakar says:

degenration of L4-L5 & L5-S1
    diffuse buldge ofL4-L5 disc with theal &nerve root compression.
    left paracentral bulge of L3-L4 disc with nerve root compression. & sastica
    i have taken tretement,i am given lumbatone tablet .will it help me

Please note that lumbatone tablet is for relieving pain and inflammation. It needs to be taken for a period of one month, and then dose can be reduced. Lumbatone soft gel capsule is to relieve nerve irritation and disc regeneration.
      Taking lumbatone soft gel capsule for a period of 3 -4 months will be further helpful.
      Along with this, Ayurvedic treatment procedures like Kati basti will quicken the healing process.

6. I underwent laminectomy 16 years ago and am now suffering from spondylolisthesis stage I. My doctor has suggested lumbatore soft gel capsules 1 capsule twice a day after food. Will it help me.

7. Hello Dr. J.V.Hebbar,

I suffer from L4-L5 & L5-S1 disc herniation. Both the discs have dehydrated. Will Lumbaton capsule rehydrate the disc ? If yes, how long would it take to rehydrate.
    If I get an MRI done after this time period, will I be able to see the changes in the disc ?

It would take around 3 – 5 months to rehydrate. MRI should help in appreciating the improvements.

8. My father had hernia operation 10 yrs ago nowadays he has low back pain will lumbastone soft gel capsule be a relieve.

Lumbaton can help in relieving pain if it is due to sciatica / disc prolapse. Please consult a doctor directly.

9. I’m suffering from left para-central disc extrusion..this capsule will help me?.Please advise..

10. Hi Dr. Thanks for the guideline u have given. I am having one issue with my right leg. My toe has high inflammation as well as pain from buttock down the leg. so while walking it pains like hell. Please give some advice. It seem like sciatica nerve problem. I have started with Lumbaton capsuls. what all food i should take for recovery and what all i should avoid. some exercises?

Thanks.

Diet advice –
      Have more of green leafy vegetables, cabbage, soya food, lady finger, beans, almonds, sesame seeds, flax seed. garlic, basil
      Avoid – excess of peanuts, egg plant, junk foods, aearated drinks and potato.

11. Write your opinion/ doubts about the article below. Please do not post your personal health complaints here. If you wish to seek advice from Dr Hebbar, click here