Our best offer to you 🙂
All 11 Ebooks At 65% Discount!
With this purchase, you will also get 7 video classes of Dr JV Hebbar of worth Rs 700 / 14 USD for absolutely free!
- Living Easy With Ayurveda [Please note this offer is for ebook and not the hard copy] 16 sections, 224 massive chapters, 783 pages.
- Tridosha – Basic Principle Of Ayurveda (click on the name to know more about this book)
- Learn Ayurveda Principles And Ashtanga Hrudayam (click on the name to know more about this book)
- Charaka Samhita Sutrasthana Made Easy (click on the name to know more about this book)
- Blueprint For A Healthy Lifestyle Worth Rs 200/-
- Diseases and Treatment In Charaka Samhita Made Easy – (click on the name to know more about this book)
- 100 Herbs Of Ayurveda Made Easy – Volume 1 Rs 299/-
- CSG Ebook On Physical Stamina, Vigor, Vitality Worth Rupees 299/-
- Question and Answer Sessions with Dr JV Hebbar – Volume 1,2 and 3 – worth Rs 150
For Rs 849 Only! (or USD 19.99 only!)
Limited Period Offer!
If you buy each of the above product individually, actual price- Rs 2493 (54 USD).
You pay at 65% discount – Rs 849 (19.99 USD)
You save 1643 Rupees. or $34 (USD)
Avail the offer by paying below.
From within India –
Using ATM card, Credit card, net banking, cash card, mobile payments, wallet, UPI click below
From outside India –
Make payment using credit card / paypal account. Click below
Easy Ayurveda Online Video Classes
Every Saturday, we conduct online class on one Ayurveda topic. Want to join for this Saturday?
Want to know what topics we have already covered?
Want to buy all these classes together? There is 35% discount on it + You will be enrolled for next 25 classes for next six months for absolutely free!
Living Easy With Ayurveda – Your Guide For A Healthy Lifestyle
Available in hard copy and ebook formats.
Want to learn how you can easily modify your lifestyle with Ayurveda? My book – Living Easy With Ayurveda can help.
It is in plain and easy English,
covers all the basics of Ayurveda, which even a non Ayurvedic person can understand and adopt.
Living Easy with Ayurveda is used as text book in below international Ayurveda colleges –
- NAIC SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine, Brooksville, Florida, USA.
- Delight Yoga, Ayurveda Academy, Amsterdam, Netherlands,
- Instituto Ayurveda Nixia Lino, Panama
The book has
224 chapters and 732 pages.
With this purchase, you will also get Dr Hebbar’s 5 online video classes for free (worth 10 USD or 500 Rupees).
Price: Rs 795, within India. 30 USD outside India.
Click to know the chapters and buy
Latest Ebook –
100 Ayurvedic Herbs Made Easy Part I – Ebook (Pdf)
It contains detailed explanation of 100 Ayurvedic herbs.
Herb explanation includes –
- Chemical composition, Brief Morphology, Habitat, Dose, Dosage Forms, Home Remedies,
- Sanskrit Shloka of the herb with meaning. IAST transliteration of the shlokas.
- Traditional Ayurvedic references from Ancient Samhitas and Nighantu text books.
- Ayurvedic claims backed by modern research articles
- Contains information about commonly used vegetables such as cucumber, jasmine, coconut milk, mushroom, Isabgol, Chicory, bitter gourd, ivy gourd, carrot, ridge gourd etc.
- Ayurvedic references in Sanskrit Shloka form along with IAST transliteration to English.
- Next 5 online classes of Dr JV Hebbar – worth 10 USD or 500 Rupees for free!
65% Discount Offer On 11 Ebooks Package:
Click to buy 11 ebooks and also get 7 next online classes absolutely free!
Online Ayurveda Class
Everyday Saturday, Dr JV Hebbar conducts Online Class for one hour.
You will get the online video of the class which you can watch at any time of your convenience.
You will also get an ebook of the class.
Join the class to start learning Ayurveda. Click to know more
Buy All 150+ hours of online video classes at 35% class.
You will get access to online videos and ebooks which you can watch and read at your convenience.
Click to know more
Authors Of This website:
All of our authors are authentic, qualified and LEGAL Ayurveda doctors.
The word Ayurveda doctor is a legal form of expression in India, to which our authors belong.
All of our authors have legal licenses to teach, practice and write articles on Ayurveda, health and lifestyle.
BAMS – Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery – the legal Ayurvedic doctor course – 5.5 years long in India.
MD (Ayu) – 3 years post graduation study in Ayurveda. This is done after the BAMS graduation.
PhD – 3 + years of Doctorate of Philosophy program, done on top of BAMS and MD (Ayu).
Our team of authors –
Dr MS Krishnamurthy BAMS MD(Ayu), PhD – Professor in an Ayurveda college, Head of the department – with more than 20 years of experience in Ayurveda – both in clinics and Ayurveda academics. Has published more than 10 Ayurveda books thus far. Click here to contact Dr Krishnamurthy
Dr Prashanth BK, BAMS, MD (Ayu), PhD.
Dr Prashanth is the principal of Prasanna College Of Ayurveda, Belthangady, Karnataka.
He is more than 15 years experienced in Ayurveda academics and clinical practice.
He has a rich experience as clinician, treating different diseases related to joints of the body, respiratory system, geriatrics and skin diseases. He serves the society with his clinical practice.
Click here to contact Dr Prashanth
Dr Raghuram YS BAMS, MD (Ayu)
A professor and a clinician with more than 20 years of Ayurveda practice. Click here to contact Dr Raghuram
Dr Renita D’Souza BAMS – A qualified and legal Ayurveda physician.
Dr Rangaprasad Bhat BAMS – A qualified and legal Ayurveda doctor