E mail consultation requests are increasing by the day. So, we thought it is better to make a few clarifications before you decide to consult me. Please consider the below points.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We never use any of the data given by you, your name, illness, anything related to you, in any of my posts or presentations.
1. Add the email id of the doctor to your contact list – The first thing that you have to do, as soon as you decide to consult any of our doctors, is to add the doctor’s email id to your contact list.
Dr Raghuram – email@example.com (consults by email and skype)
Dr Krishnamurthy – firstname.lastname@example.org (by email)
Dr Prashanth – email@example.com (by email)
Dr Ankur – firstname.lastname@example.org (by email)
Dr Hebbar- email@example.com (by email)
This is because, if our emails go into your spam folder, then you will miss the communications. Many a times, people pay fees. I write asking how I can help them. It goes into the spam box and the communication is lost. Please help avoid that.
2. We are not the best choice for you. It is always advantageous to consult an Ayurvedic doctor directly, in person. There are many aspects of your body, health and disease, that are to be considered before deciding on treatment lines. I can not do all those analysis by emails. Hence direct consultation is always better than consulting me online.
The health suggestions and product advice that I give are just guidelines and do not substitute advice given by a healthcare professional. I make my judgement purely on the data that you provide by email. Please consult your doctor directly before taking up my suggestions. I am not responsible for any untoward health incidents that may arise due to my suggestions. It is up to your risk to consult me, online.
1. My email consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
2. I strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting off with my advice. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
3. If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
4. My health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription. The statements that I make are not approved by FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor.
Read more here – https://easyayurveda.com/2013/02/10/a-few-notes-about-my-email-consultation-service/
3. No phone calls please. We are not comfortable to reply about health issues over the phones. I may make mistakes and sometimes it affects my privacy and work module. People near me say, I write better than I speak, which I feel is true.
How to make payment? Please visit here and see all the options. You can make payment through DD, Cheque, debit card, credit card, internet banking, cash card or paypal.
Once you make the payment and ask me the question, I answer it. From the day of answering, ten days count starts. You are free to ask any number of queries during this ten days period.
4. Advantages of email
I really think clearer when I am typing, than I am talking.
Before making a decision, I get ample amount of time to look into severity of disease and also into choice of medicine that I have.
5. Product suggestion:
Based on your place, I usually select those that are available in local medical shop near you. If you do not get it, you can get my help in sending the medicines to your home by courier service. (both within and outside India.)
6. Fees is valid upto ten days for one person.
7. Be careful with proxy – Proxy means, you, asking on behalf of someone else. I write one thing, you understand another thing, and when you communicate, then the actual party may understand it as something completely different.
8. Please take a print out. My advice usually consists of product suggestion, diet and lifestyle advice. To follow all those clearly, please take a print of the email and keep it for reference.