Kayam Churna – Benefits, Side Effects – An Ayurvedic Medicine For Constipation

Kayam churna is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine for constipation. It is not a traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine. It means that the formula of Kayam churna is not mentioned in any Traditional Ayurvedic text books. The manufacturer of Kayam churna – Sheth Brothers, formulated a combination of few Ayurvedic herbs that benefit in constipation, blended them into powder form and labelled it as Kayam churna.

Kayam Churna Ingredients –
Kayam churna is a powerful and intelligent blend of good Ayurvedic herbs. Kayam churna ingredients are –
Senna leaves (Cassia angustifolia)
Black Salt (Saindhava salt / Saindha namak)
Nishoth (Trivrit) – Operculina turpethum Ajwain – Carum capticum /  Trachyspermum ammi
Himej = Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Svarjika Kshara – a type of Kshara preparation
Jethi Madh = Yasthimadhu = liquorice = Glycyrrhiza glabra.

Kayam churna benefits –
Kayam churna is claimed to be beneficial in Chronic constipation, acidity, gas, headache and mouth ulcer.

Kayam churna for constipation –  Kayam churna is one of the most over-the-counter purchased Ayurvedic medicine for constipation. However, many complain of dependency and recurrence of constipation once after stopping the product.

Kayam Churna how to use –1 – 2 teaspoons at bed time, preferably before food with half a glass of hot water.

How Kayam churna acts?
Trivrit is a good purgative Ayurvedic herb.
Haritaki and Senna leaves are mild laxatives.
Yasthimadhu is good for stomach complaints, peptic ulcers and mouth ulcers.
Saindhava lavana and Swarjika kshara are usually used in gastritis condition. They also improve the digestion capacity of stomach and intestines.

Kayam Churna side effects –
Very high dose of Kayam churna may cause severe stomach pain, diarrhea and dehydration.
kayam Churna is known to cause dependence. Hence, many people use it over a very long period of time.
One of the ingredients of it is Swarjika Kshara. We learnt in a video that use of Kshara for a long period of time may be a cause for low sperm count and quality.  (Watch video for better understanding)  Hence young men planning for marriage, men seeking infertility treatment may avoid long term use of kayam Churna.

Kayam Churna contains yashtimadhu. People with diabetes, high BP, high potassium levels (hyperkalemia) need to take this only under medical supervision.

Overall Kayam churna makes a good remedy for constipation. But for a long term and permanent cure for constipation, lifestyle changes and fiber rich diet plan is the solution.
Kayam churna in pregnancy  is not recommended, unless prescribed by the doctor.
Kayam churna is not recommended for children.

Expiry date of Kayam Churna – 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
Buy Kayam Churna From Amazon (affiliate)

The product links are affiliate. Do not follow given advice, without consulting your doctor.

Comments

1. Kayam Choorna or Tribhala Which is better to treat Constipation. Which Ayurveda medicine can cure breath odor

I can say that Triphala is much safer than Kayam Churna. But Kayam churna seems to be more effective in constipation than Triphala. Breath odor can be due to many causes including dental caries and indigestion. Please consult a doctor in person.

• simara says:

A visit to your dentist !!!

2. Interesting how the name is “Kayam Churna” right? It’s like the manufacturer knew that there’s going to be dependency and made a joke out of it in the name. Btw ‘Kayam’ means ‘perpetual/never-ending’ in Gujarati.

Lol! your guess is half correct.
      The reason for the name may be two.
      Kayam in sanskrit is – body / health. So, it can be assumed to be good for health.
      Kayam, even in Kannada, and many languages means permanent, suggesting that once taken, one becomes permanent customer of it?! weird.
      It may also mean that the solution offered and health benefits of this product is permanent. B)

• Yogendra Ray says:

It can also be interpreted as permanent remover of ailments. Dependency on the Kayamchurna can also be interpreted as once fully dependency on this churna and not amending once lifestyle.

3. M.Abdul Jaleel says:

I am really satisfied after taking kayam churna my conspitation problem has come to a solution now I feel my stomach is free and I feel much easier than before but it is hard to drink to solve the problem of conspitation this treatment is better.

4. J M GUPTA says:

Drink what?

5. ranjith says:

i am 26 male sometime i used kayam churnam . Half tablet ,one tablet . I am very sqtisfied . Not consulting doctor any sid effect in future pls tell me

Hello Ranjith, except for the side effects mentioned in the above articles, I have found it to be good for long term use.

• Hlo dr, i am suffering from hard stools for long time. Please tell me proper and correct solution.

• Dr Malini Bhat says:

Namaste Sir, These are some remedies you can follow:
          1. Drink a glass of water early in the morning
          2. Soak twenty to thirty black raisins in a glass of water at night and drink the water and the raisins in the morning.
          3. Spices, which balance digestion— asafoetida, ginger, cardamom or fennel, should be taken with food
          4. Eat plenty of fruits and leafy vegetables.
          5. Papaya and sugarcane are very effective in relieving constipation.

Medicine effective in this:
          1. Triphala churna — 1 tsp with warm water at bed time.

6. noble George says:

I am a new user of kayam churna just finished my second bottle .was suffering from hyper acidity and server headache ..I have a problem now.. on the first morning after I took kayam churna I noticed that my face has become dark as if I was standing in sun for a long time .. I am very fair in complexion but now my complexion has become very dark and I am sure it is because of this medicine..please help me..

Hi, this medicine would not cause darkness of skin. It is due to sun exposure.

7. Ashish Goyal says:

Hi,
    Can KAYAM churn raise Creatine Level. Recently, I took it and my creatine level raised to 4.0. I am having Chronic Kidney Disease.

It is very unlikely to cause an increase in creatine level, however the possibility cannot be entirely ruled out. You sir, having a chronic kidney disease should always consult an Ayurveda doctor in person before taking any Ayurveda medicine, how much safe the medicine might be.

8. can someone taking medicines after an angioplasty take Khayam as the medicines cause severe constipation and creates foul smelling gas problems?

9. angrej singh says:

i have my hand and foot very cold or to much gas acidty and chest pain heart burn sir what i do? and i have sleeping time 1 spoon kayam churn take it

10. shaju kuttiyil says:

Can use kayam churna daily or long time. I am now 46 years old. I waiting for your good answer. Thank you.

It can be used for 6 – 8 weeks. If you wish to use it beyond that time period, please consult an Ayurveda doctor in person.

11. eklavya says:

will taking kayam churna help in piles?

12. I purchased yesterday this medicine .. Morning I went to toilet … Twice till now .. It seems good .. But I have haitus hernia 3 cm as per my endoscopy report .. Should I consult with doctor .. Please suggest me .

Having hiatus hernia is not a contra indication for this medicine. A patient with hiatus hernia can take this medicine. However, it is always good to consult an Ayurveda doctor before trying any medicine / home remedy.

• mohan aggarwal says:

dear doctor,
        i am having high level of diabetes and i am taking insulin with medicine, i have taken kayam churn for 2 days and found my sugar level very high, is it due to kayam churn
        thanks
        mohan aggarwal
        mohan@perfectgroup.in

Hi, Kayam Churna does not contain any sugar ingredient. Hence, it might not be the cause for very high sugar levels.

13. I suffering from constipation from last one and half year now i am taking kayam churan from last 10days.
    How much should i take it to solve this problem
    I am only 26 years old male.

Hi, it is best to consult an Ayurveda doctor in person for the right dose. Usual dose is half to one teaspoon at night, after food.

14. the tiniest amount helps me, which is good because this is the worst tasting thing I have ever tasted and I can barely take a sip.

15. SHRI KRISHAN THAKUR says:

What should be a routine period of taking Kayamchurn, I mean once within a week / twice in a week or daily. Will it not be harmful in empty stomach before dinner?

For severe constipation, it can be taken daily for a period of 2 – 4 weeks, after which the dose can be reduced to twice or thrice a week.

16. Prasanth says:

Hello Doctor

I am working in night shift and could not sleep well for long time in day time or take food in time. Will Kayam churna will be helful to me.

Prasanth

Hi, Kayam Churna is not used in sleep problems. It is more commonly used in constipation.

17. Gchauhan says:

can i take kayam churn before and after taking milk……?????

18. Ashwini says:

Hi doctor, am suffering from fissure problem and am feeding my baby…can I take for constipation

19. sandeep says:

Hi Doctor,
    I started to take Kayam Churan a week before taking orlistat pills. My bmi is 34. Is it right for me to go on with these 2 medicines as I have also reduced 3kg from 90killos.

20. Rakesh says:

sir,i am 30 year old i am suffering from Piles .I took Kayam Churana 3 day now relife I should continue or take full bottal

21. nagaraju says:

kayam churnam is working for gas struble

22. girish says:

Sir,
    I’m using kayam tablet or a couple of days. I am satisfied. How many days have I use tablet to solve my constipation permanently ?

Hi, you may need to use it for one month time. Before stopping it, decrease the dose gradually and then stop.
      1. a banana at night.
      2. Include fiber rich food in your diet – corn (bran), Cauliflower, raisins, cabbage, berries, green leafy vegetables, celery, beans, guava, figs, flax seed, spinach, orange, mushroom.
      3. Drink a cup of warm milk at bed time.
      4. Avoid excessive spicy food, heavy non veg, and fried food.
      5. Practice Pavana Muktasana – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tN145t7tCU

• Bharath says:

• Sudha udipi says:

Thank you Dr. for reminding people to try these simple but very important home remedies for constipation before starting any medication, ayurvedic or otherwise.
        One should start medicines when none of the simple measures work.

23. Hi Dr. J I’m taking Kayam Churna once in a while when ever i feel my stomach is upset or constipation now i got pain at lower cage of rib in right side its sometime burns and pains is it with gastric trouble or something else. (after 2 days of pain or burning sensation i took kayam and today i feel normal)

24. VERY HELPFUL and INFORMATIVE

25. Hi..sir i have pimples in my face..will kayam churan help..

It is not directly indicated for pimples.

• Kya baat kar rahe ho.sir..m.3 saal sw cntinyu kaayam churan le raha hu..mjhe pimpals ki samsya ab ni h.becoj pet saaf rehta h…mera..isse.

26. Ankit D Patel says:

Hi my son is just 2&1/2 year old.but he have constipition problem and for 3-3 days he is not going for toilet and after giving anima he is able to do toilet.so i want to know that may i prefer kayam churna for my son

It can be given in a very low dose of quarter a teaspoon at night for a limited period of time. Please consult your Ayurvedic doctor first.

27. Burhan says:

Hi,sir
    I’m having too much pimples and darkspot on my face if i use kayak churan its effect on to reduce pimples????

28. vishalverma8383Vishal says:

Hi,
    I have minor thalassemia . I am taking Kayan churan from almost 2 years twice a week. Works well for me.
    Is that affecting my body in any way as having a low hb and iron level due to thalassemia.

29. company had not written on the bottel that A person can’t take this produt having high blood pressure & diabetes.

30. vikrant says:

hiii sir, i am suffering from traveller’s diarrohea, is it helpfull to take kayam churna…?

Hi, Kayam churna is indicated in constipation and not in diarrhea. It would worsen your condition. Hence please avoid.

31. Hello doctor,
    I have been taking kayam churna since I was 14 and now I m 27.Now I m pregnant and dont know what to take for constipation which only kayam churna can tackle.I dont have cramps while I take it.Can I continue with it or should I stop.

Hi, stop it and go with the advice of your gynecologist for constipation issue.

32. Is it ok to drink kayam churna wen we r feeding the baby….

33. Bhargav says:

Above Q/A was very interesting. Due to my constipation problem, I take Kayam tablet-1 tab for few days and then Charan Malshddhi tab-3 tabs. With Kayam, I have to go yo toilet 2 to 3 times through out the day, while with Charan Malshuddhi, 1 to 2 times in morning only. Which one is safer in the long run?

Hi, both are safe for long term. Please also follow natural remedies for constipation – easyayurveda.com/2015/04/15/constipation-causes-ayurvedic-treatment-home-remedies/

34. Ramprasad says:

I am 45 Yrs , suffering from persistent mouth ulcers , can I take kayam churna

35. varjesh says:

Hello doctor sahab.
    I’m suffering with little constipation problem. When I go to toilet at morning then starting stool is hard but rest stool is soft sometime and it cause the fissure problem. Is khayam churan is a good stool softner.

36. Sir . I can take banana in constipation. Kayam churna have side iffact in high bp and sugar

Hi, if your blood sugar levels are under control, then you can have a banana at night, followed by a cup of hot water for constipation.
      Read more about constipation remedies – easyayurveda.com/2015/04/15/constipation-causes-ayurvedic-treatment-home-remedies/

37. Yogendra Ray says:

No expiry date is mentioned on the Kayam Churna bottle. What is the reason?

38. rubina says:

hi my husband suffers with constipation he also has an ulcer and severe headaches please advice that is the headaches a side effect of the constipation.
    he is on kayam churna which was given to him by an doctor.
    await your reply

39. It is BAD BAD ….Pl DO NOT USE it …Google it and find out how many people have problems after taking KAYAM Churna…..

I am 42 yrs old Indian origin Canadian. I was born in India. When I was in India and has so many acne pimple problems when I was 14- 20 years old. All used to say its about constipation and drink more water and take KAYAM CHURNA.

Once I started taking it – believe – it was HELL in the living.

My nature call was not on time. You have to go at least 3 -5 times. Once call comes in – you get CRAMPS in abdomen. No relief in sight. Indian – Baroda – Ahmedabad weather was so hot. I was in University. Could not get away. It puts you in a very awkward situation every time. You can not control it because it gives so much pain.
    Finally, I STOPPED listening all those so called sympathizers. I went ahead with my life and my decision and STOPPED taking KAYAM Churna. I was better off with acne/pimple than artificial cramps in body. it was SO PAINFUL. I will never forget those painful days on the name of Ayurvedic medicine – Century old indigenous indian system.

Since I came to Canada in end of year 2000 – I have no problem. I realized and learned that it was weather/temp issue on my body. Canada is COLD country. I never had that issue. I go to nature calls – once in the morning and may be, 2nd time, if I eat too much otherwise only 1 time.
    I am happy with decision about stop talking KAYAM churna.

Since then I started learning about food and combination.
    Believe me whatever people say, my experience was so BAD that I would not consider now “OLD IS GOLD” medicine system. I am Canadian and believe in science. This does not mean that Western system is perfect as well. I always start with doubt and I start anything new – I always put under investigation.
    My thoughts are not going well with my own parents.
    But I am happy the way I do it.
    Deven

• Anam D. says:

Hi,Deven I believe in science too.. But the Ayurvedic medicine like kayam churna is really very good for constipation and yes I didn’t think that kayam churna is for pimples or your taking too much dose so that’s why it happens I’m 13 year old and I get constipation. I take it and constipation is gone.

40. I told my cousin about this churan and she was having problem of constipation since long time she is happy and tell other about that

41. Ashutosh says:

My name is Ashutosh,
    Sir, Since last few years I am having the problem of external Piles.My treating doctor has told me that the pile problem caused due to constipation and advised me to take KayamChurna tablets. Since last few months I am taking KayamChurna Tablets (daily 1 tab at night).After taking the KayamChurna I feel that I am relieved from all my pains due to piles problem.Sir, is there any side effects in taking the KayamChurna Tablet long time. I am 47 years old.Till now I don’t have any ailments (BP,Diabetes etc..). I Thank you to say that this medicine has changed me a lot.
    Regards,
    Ashutosh

Dear Ashutosh, it is better to use Kayam Churna only when there is requirement. Better to limit its usage to few months only. If you cannot stop it, consult a doctor who would prescribe alternate medicines.

42. SAHIL KUMAR says:

Hi Sir,
    i am consuming kayam-churna over 6 months,before that i was taking dulcolax for 5 months now after taking kayam-churna i got relief from constipation but my stomach remains very tight,if i stop kayam-churna will constipation will happen again and what’s the reason behind my stomach being tight??

43. sathya says:

Dear Sir, I have a bad habit that everyday in the morning before breakfast I go to Toilet more than two times. Like IBS Please advice me is it better to take kayam churna for my stomach problems ?

44. Srinivas V says:

My son age is 2 years..once in 3 days he is going to motion. Is it good to take one forth of the kayam churna tablet?

45. M..kayam churan lera hu.pichle teen saal se isse mjhe pimpals m.kaafi rahat mili.bcoj mera pet saaf rahta h..tnx kaayam churan

46. Hi i have bp 140/90 above. Can i take kayam churan.

47. Meri halat kharab hai ..her 5 min me toilet 2 ghante toilet me rat ko 2 baje tak kavi mat lena kayam churn

48. sir my digetion is not good and heart burning i am not feeling better in alla day and i felt bad odors from mouth.
    kayam churan will be helpful??

If you have constipation associated with above problems, only then Kayam Churna may be useful.

49. ANIL Sharma says:

Respected Dr. From last one month my motion are not getting proper. Due to this I facing Gas problem and head pain also ( only right side ). So request to you kindly suggest me suitable medicine. Which is best for me Kayam Churan , Triphala or any other? ?? Please revert back

• Dr Malini Bhat says:

Dear sir, You can take Triphala powder for the symptoms you have mentioned here.

Method: One or two teaspoonfuls of this powder is mixed with a cup of warm milk and some sugar is added to it. It is to be taken at bedtime and its purgative effect is manifested early morning.

Some tips:
      > Cut down your mental worries and anxieties. Avoid over-exposure to severe heat or wind.
      > Physical exercises are must.
      > Drink a glass of water early in the morning after washing the face and mouth.
      > Eat plenty of fruits and leafy vegetables.
      > Avoid fried food. The body takes a long time to digest them.

50. kailash chandra says:

Kayam churan is very good, taking alternative day feeling good

51. My wife had a c-section operation recently two weeks ago and has severe constipation problem since then can she take Kayam Churna please advise doctor

52. Md.Tauseef Talib says:

Sir Stomach erosions medicine???

• Dr Malini Bhat says:

Would advise you to consult a Ayurvedic Physician before taking any over the counter medicines. Here are some remedies you can follow:
      > Eat 2 bananas with glass of milk twice a day
      > Amla juice everyday in the morning
      > Aloe vera juice
      > Lime juice
      > 250ml of cabbage boiled in 500ml of water till it reduces to half .This decoction should be taken twice daily.
      > A tea made of fenugreek seeds is also very useful natural cure for peptic ulcer.

53. Is Kayam chooran helps for hard stools ?

54. Suppose there is lot of ama accumulation and this is the cause of my constipation, headache and inflammation. Suppose I take kayam choorna or triphala for few weeks. Is it possible that the ama will leave my body and after that I will no longer have any issues?
    Why do some medicine become habit forming? Once the root csuse is solved, shouldn’t our body start behaving normally. Isn’t ayurveda supposed to treat us by solving the root cause?

Hi, in your example, once after the constipation is resolved by taking Kayam Churna or by Triphala churna, if headache is resolved, then, in that case, regular regular use of laxative is substantiated.
      Sometimes, the ama – disease causing Dosha complex might be present in deeper tissues and might not be resolved just with using laxatives. In such case, Virechana treatment is more useful.
      Mere use of laxative does not mean that the Doshas are expelled out.
      So, in case of constipation causing migraine, taking Virechana treatment once or twice a year would be useful.

55. Sana khan says:

Sir I m taking kayam tablets from last 8 mnths.. I m newly married and planning for a baby. So can I continue to take kayam or stop it?

56. I have haemorrhoids because of hard stool, can I take Khayam tablet daily for few weeks, does it has harsh effect on haemorrhoids?

You can take it for 2 – 3 weeks time. It softens stool and helps to ease hemorrhoids.

57. Anonymous says:

Good Day. I am 62 years old. I have been taking a tablespoon of Kayam Churna every night for the last five years. Perhaps even more
    I understand there is a dependency, but I am happy to accept the situation because I have complete peace of mind.

Is there a problem if I take it for life? Any side effects?

Thank You. I await your reply.

58. Vennela says:

I am using nirog churan powder from last two years for constipation. I am 32 and planning for 2nd baby . Does this churan will have any effects

Generally not. But if you are using same laxative for more than a year, better to stop it now and resort to natural techniques as here – easyayurveda.com/2015/04/15/constipation-causes-ayurvedic-treatment-home-remedies/

59. Ramesh Solanki says:

SIR I AM FACING PILES, AND I FACE HIGHLY BURNING SENSATION WHILE PASSING STOOLS, CAN I TAKE KAYAM CHURNA ? I HEARD THAT KAYAM CHURNA MAKES MORE BURNING SENSATION? SO ..YOUR ADVICE NEEDED…

Hi, only in some people, it causes burning sensation. I think you can use it. Buy just one pack and use it for a week to see how it acts.

60. rahul kumar Nashine says:

I am suffering from hydrocephalus and been operated and replaced shunts 16 times since 1983.from the last 3 years I have started taking kayam churna on daily basis at bed time.Pease advice.is there any harm in taking it regularly.

61. Hello doc
    I am going through chronic constipation. I have been using khayam churan for last 4 years. I am not using it on daily basis but once in a week.
    Is it ok to have itl like this ?
    Can you give me any other solution to get rid of this problem lifelong? And i am 26 years old.

62. How fast does Khatami tablet react

63. Is it safe for breastfeeding mothers?

64. Suratprakash Rao says:

Sir,
    I see that Kayam churna should not be taken during pregnancy.( English)
    I don’t see anything like this in Hindi language in the leaflet.(backside)
    Is it really not that serious?
    I am writing to you not to offend you but to understand the severity.
    Thanks and Regards
    Suratprakash Rao
    Baroda

65. Sir, after fissure surgery I came out of country here my eating habits was totally changed again I got a fissure pain and constipation so continuously iam taking dulcolax tablet now my pain is fine, but I need to stop dulcolax immediately, if i stop dulcolax again i ll get constipation.. shall i use karnam churna? Please reply sir

66. Sir, I have fissure so everyday Iam eating dulcolax tablet, everyone adviced stop dulcolax immediately shall I have kayam churna medicines? Plz reply

67. Poornima says:

Is it safe to use kayam churna while breast feeding as I am suffering from severe constipation post partum

68. Sanjay saha says:

Sir’ I have constipation problem .can I eat kayam churan everyday?

69. hello sir, Ofter my fissure operation I am suffering from motion and lot of pain. now I am using kayam churna, how many days course I can use?

70. Doctor I have been using kayam churna tablets for 4 years. Even though I eat well that does not reflect in my body Is this a side effect of this tablet?

Yes it could be.
      Try to switch to Triphala churna – 1 teaspoon at night after food. It can be continued for long.
      For further personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.
      If you want my help in finding a good Ayurveda doctor for you, then let me know your place.

For email advice (not a reliable option, we do not promise any cure), please write to our health experts here (paid service) – https://easyayurveda.com/consult/

71. sunita wagh says:

Sir my mom have highly indigestion daily ….. she dont have stomach pain or any thing about pain but she dont have an toilet plz say me which ayurvedic medicine best for her these dont have side effect

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

For email advice (not a reliable option, we do not promise any cure), please write to our health expert Dr Raghuram BAMS MD (Ayu), here (paid service) –

72. I have been suffering from constipation and gastric problem for last several years. Allopathic medicine gave only temporary solution. For last 7 months I’m taking one kayam tablet at bed time daily. Feeling better. But once I stop, problem persists. Any side effects, if I continue to use it regularly. I’m 51 yrs now.
    Thanks..

73. vikram says:

hi Dr Hebbar, I am 29 years old male, whenever I drink coffee or tea I get heatburn and severe breathing problems, most of the times my stomach gets bloated as well. Doctor has given me omeprazole 20mg capsule to take daily in the morning, but still my problem is existing and it is giving me lots of mental tensions as some times I am having breathing issues in the night time , once i eat banana it gets calm down..but hard breathing making me anxious….does triphala tablet at night or kayam churna for some days at night will eradicate my problem? please suggest me some solution,, i stay in USA and i am not sure if I can find any ayurvedic doctors here.Thank you.

Hi, Triphala tablet – 1 tablet 2 times a day for a month could be useful to you. Available in the amazon website here

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

74. Gitanjali says:

Namaste. Could you please let me know if Kayam Churna will affect Cholesterol level, have an impact on kidneys or liver . I have been taking Kayam Churna daily for well over 8 years with no side effects. Hoping that there are no side effects because I am so much at ease and intend to continue takin it

75. Birendra prasad says:

Sir i am use kya churna daily since 4 year and I am 25 year old l want to leave it so what to do sir please advise

76. Gangaram says:

Sir,
    I am a diabetic patient for the last 7 years and blood pressure started since 1 year. I am suffering from severe constipation. Can I use kayam churna. Please advise me. Diabetes and BP is in control. My age is 50.
    Await for your reply.

Yes you can. – 1 teaspoon at night after food – daily or on alternate days for a month.

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

77. I have bad constipation even when I take allopathy medicine constipation is not treated please suggest me some churna​ for constipation

Please take Kayam churna – 1 teaspoon at night after food, for a month time. Available in amazon website here
      For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

78. Hey Shree when you were pregnant what did you took instead of kayam chuta , as I have a problem. Same like yours

79. Is it true that using kayam for long term can cause infertility for youngsters? !

No. But as a general rule, any Ayurvedic medicine should not be continued for long.

80. Bhuwan says:

Does kayam churna help lose weight.

81. Rama Chauhan says:

I am 65 year old. Suffering from heart burn, acidity, constipation,and problem of excessive gas production in digestive system causing sever abdominal distention. I take kayam churan tab for many years. it releaves constipation ,. Aciloc sos releaves acidity. But gas production is not at all cured .lt is very troublesome in routine working. Please give some solution. Thanks.

Take Antaj Syrup – 5 ml, mixed with 10 ml water, 2 times a day BEFORE FOOD for 2 months time. – Available
      in amazon website here –

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

82. Ronak singhal says:

I am suffering from ulcerative colitis plz advise what I can do about this

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

83. Rajesh bandal says:

Rajesh BANSAL says sir mere pet me left side bhut tite ho jati or bhut Jyada gas banti hai Meri age 27 hai to Kya me thik hone ke liye ise le chuka hu Par rahat nhi hai

Antaj Syrup – 5 ml, mixed with 10 ml water, 2 times a day BEFORE FOOD for one month – Available
      in amazon website here –

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

84. Hello there..! I have been using kayam churna for the past year due to improper bowel movements…well it worked out fine but then after using it I could feel my abdominal stomach has bloated or grown 2-4 inches then before ,since I used to have a flat tummy then it’s not the case now and one more thing I would like to mention is that after drinking this I would poop almost 2-3 times in a day with was not cool…so just wanted to know is this some kind of side effect or something else…..!
    Please provide me your valuable advice

Hi, it induces bowel movements. Better to stop it now. Stopping it will relieve both multiple bowel movements and also bloating.
      For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

85. Shobhna jha says:

Hello sir

I m suffering from major constipation problem from lastv3-4month due to which i m putting my weight.i have include lots of fiber food in my diet still the problem is same.plz suggest me which medice i can take with no sideeffect .also i m a hlthyroid patient take 100mg throx.

Avipattikar Churna – 1 teaspoon at night after food for 15 days can be useful.

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

86. chakravarthy says:

Waste product, no effect, money waste.

87. kuttu! says:

My father used to take this medicine everyday at night and it smells like shit!!!!!we wont able to be around that place since its too shitty smell..i dont know how to control my dad from this medicine as its been like an addiction now..!!!

For personal health advice, please consult an Ayurveda doctor directly.

88. Hi
    Is it safe for nursing mother? I mean does it affect breastfeeding baby in any case?

It is safe while nursing. But better to use it only 3 – 4 times in a week, rather than regularly.

89. Faltu ahe mla kahich upyog zala nahi. Tyani only add keli ahe