Gastritis cure is possible with timely treatment and dietary restrictions. Avoiding certain things also aids gastritis treatment and helps fasten gastritis cure.
Things to avoid for gastritis cure:
- Do not go directly under afternoon sun: Direct bright Sun exposure increases Pitta and worsens gastritis. So, wear a hat or use an umbrella.
- Do not fast or skip meals: At regular intervals, gastric juice is produced inside the stomach, with enzymes and Hydrochloric acid. If you fast or skip meal, the juice is left unused, leading to worsening of gastritis. So, it is important to have meals at right time. During unavoidable circumstances, have at least a couple of fibre rich biscuits or fruit juice.
- Avoid heavy meal: Since there is a problem with digestion, a heavy meal leads to vomiting or nausea (vomiting sensation). In stead, having small meals, for 4 – 5 times is good.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, smoking.
- Avoid stress and anger – which imbalances Pitta and thereby worsens gastritis.
Foods to avoid in gastritis:
Spicy food stuff, chilly, sesame seeds, black gram, horse gram, mustard oil, goat milk, curds, and food stuffs that are heavy to digest are to be avoided for gastritis relief.
Avoid strong tea and coffee.
Click to read diet for gastritis
Gastritis tips: while taking any medicine, make sure you drink plenty of water. If not, the tablet may get struck at the food pipe and may start disintegrating there, leading to irritation of the inner mucosa lining and worsening gastritis.