I have conducted below one hour online classes.
Each class comes with one hour online video (you can watch it online at any time of your convenience, for any number of times) + 1 ebook in pdf format.
If you buy them one by one, the cost would be 100 rupees or 2 USD per class.
If you buy all the classes together, I offer them at a 25 % discounted price of Rs 3,750/- or 76.5 USD
With this, you will also get hard copy of my fastest selling book –
Living Easy With Ayurveda delivered to your address. (Worth Rs 1100 or 30 USD), without any extra shipping costs.
From within India – 1st option
To make payment using Debit Cart (ATM Card except master card) / Credit card / Internet Banking / Cash Card, Please click below (It leads to a certified secure page (https) for your safe and secure online transaction –
From within India – 2nd Option – For master card and all Visa credit / atm cards –
To make payment using Debit Cart (ATM Card) / Credit card / net banking
From outside India,
Click to pay using paypal or credit card –
The list of video classes:
1. Hypertension – Ayurvedic understanding, treatment, home remedies, lifestyle tips
2. Ghee usage as per Ayurveda, Benefits, how to consume, contra indications
3. Mind power, Concentration – How to do meditation to enhance mind power
4. Amla usage, benefits, dose, home remedies, side effects
5. Chyawanprash – benefits, usage, side effects
6. Ayurvedic Hair Oils – how to apply, when to apply, which one to choose?
7. Triphala uses, Dose, Ingredients, Side Effects
8. Kashayam – how to make, uses.
9. Meditation – How to do, Step by step explanation, demo.
10. How to Sleep better? Herbs, lifestyle tips and home remedies.
11. Guduchi – Most under-rated Ayurvedic medicinal herb.
12. Brahmacharya – Celibacy, Benefits, Herbs to help, rules to follow
13. Ashwagandha – Benefits, Ayurvedic Usage, Home Remedies, Research
14. Abhyanga – Ayurvedic oil massage – benefits, procedure, contra indications
15. Stress – Causes, symptoms, remedies
16. How to make Ayurvedic Hair Oils and Massage Oils At Home?
17. Ginger Usage, Benefits, Side Effects, Home Remedies
18. Tiredness and Fatigue: Causes, Symptoms, Ayurveda Treatment, Home Remedies
19. Black pepper Uses, Remedies, Research, Side Effects
20. Vata Dosha – Introduction, Qualities, Places of Dominance, How to balance?
21. Turmeric Uses, Remedies, Research, Side Effects
22. Pitta Dosha – Introduction, Qualities, Places of Dominance, Functions
23. Tulsi Benefits, Research, Side Effects, Home Remedies
24. Kapha Dosha – Introduction, Qualities, Places of Dominance, Functions
25. Swarasa – Herbal juices: How to prepare, Ayurvedic usage, benefits
26. Vata Dosha – Types, dominant places and times, relationship with mind
27. Pippali – Long pepper – Fruit and Root – Uses, Research, Remedies, Side Effects
28. Pitta Dosha – Types, dominant places and times, relationship with mind
29. Kapha Dosha – Types, dominant places and times, relationship with mind
30. Prakruti – Dosha Body Type Features As Per Master Sushruta
31. Prakruti – Dosha Body Type Features As Per Master Charaka
32. Prakruti analysis, interpretation, how to balance?
33. How to make herbal ghee – Ayurvedic Ghritams at home?
34. Kalka – herbal paste and Churna – herbal powders – how to make, utilities.
35. Honey – uses, wrong food combinations, side effects, remedies
36. Dhatu: Body Tissues As Explained In Ayurveda
37. Ojas: Causes Of Decrease, How To Increase?
38. Ashwagandha remedies for male sexual disorders
39. Winter woes, Ayurvedic regimen
40. How to make Chyawanprash at home?
41. Tastes; Types, Benefits
42. Rules For Water Consumption As Per Ayurveda
43. Vata Imbalance Causes: Increase and Decrease
44. Pitta Imbalance Causes: Increase and Decrease
45. Kapha Imbalance Causes: Increase and Decrease
46. Vata Imbalance Symptoms: Increase and Decrease
47. Pitta Imbalance Symptoms: Increase and Decrease
48. Kapha Imbalance Symptoms: Increase and Decrease
49. How To Select A Perfect Hair Oil For Your Hair?
50. Dhatu – Tissues Increase And Decrease Symptoms And Intrepretation
51. Herbal Powder Combinations For Your Hair And Face (For Hair wash, Face Pack, Face wash etc)
How all of those are delivered?
All ebooks, related to the video classes will be sent to you by email. You can download all of them and store it in computer.
The link to the video classes will be sent to you by email.
You can click on each link and watch 1 hour long video classes at any time of your convenience, for any number of times.
The book = Living Easy With Ayurveda will be sent to your postal address directly by courier.
What is Living Easy With Ayurveda book?
It is a book that makes you understand Ayurveda in simplest sentences possible.
224 chapters, divided into 16 sections
732 pages book.
I have included all the Ayurvedic principles that you can easily adopt in your life to live a healthier, livelier life. Click to know more about chapters etc
payment through cheque / DD / online transfer –
SBI account –
Name – Dr Janardhana V Hebbar
Savings bank (SB) account number – 30456285879
State Bank of India,
Lalbaug branch, Mangalore. Karnataka state
IFSC code – SBIN0004928
MICR code – 575002008
Swift code – SBININBB146
ICICI bank account –
name – Janardhana V Hebbar
Savings Bank account number: 115501501616
ICICI bank, Moodbidri Branch,
IFSC code – ICIC0001155
Send cheque in the name of Janardhana V Hebbar
to the address –
Flat no. 201, Datta Garden,
5th Cross, MG Road, Beside Lalitha Kala Arts
Karnataka State, India.
Payment method to buy individual classes:
I. Easy Method:
Just count the number of classes that you wish to watch. Make a list of them. and send it to me with your country name. – firstname.lastname@example.org
I will send an email invoice to you for your chosen classes. Pay to that email invoice using atm card / credit card / net banking / cash card etc.
2. Technical method –
Based on which of these you want, please see below and make the purchase to that number of times. (You can edit the number of items before checkout)
Click below and choose the number of classes in the item number list and complete transaction. (If you have any doubts, fill the form below or write to me – email@example.com
From within India:
To make payment using Debit Cart (ATM Card) / Credit card / Internet Banking / Cash Card, Please click below-
Click here to buy online class from within India
From outside India:
If you have paypal account, please transfer 2 USD per class, to my paypal account – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any doubts, me know for any doubts in the process of purchase, please fill the form below and submit.