Metal Charged Water For Skin Allergies, Tiredness, Energy

Article By Dr MS Krishnamurthy MD (Ayu), PhD.
I have observed two customs in my native (Mangalore, Karnataka,South India).The first one is carried by my mother (Mrs Gowri S Bhat) during my childhood days. This is practiced even today in many households.

1st method: When a child is sick suddenly or feels fatigue, Iron charged water is given to drink as well as to apply over the body. This contributes significant benefits in many health conditions which are named as Drishti doshas or Pakshi doshas by Traditional healers.

My mother used to heat an iron rod and there after it was dipped in water taken in a copper or bronze vessel over a wooden platform. This heating and dipping is done
This water is given to drink as well as to apply over the body.

2nd method:
The second incidence was during my childhood sufferings from  allergic rashes.My uncle was taking me to an Unani Hakim cum holistic practitioner at Montugoli, near Mudipu (Mangalore).
He was also giving the so called charged water. A copper rod is heated and dipped in tender coconut water. It was administered orally, and also applied externally. I am highy thankful to those ideologies which have prevented me from taking irrational chemical molecules!

My experiments with charged water:
Based on my knowledge on modern metallurgy, alchemy and Ayurveda, I have started advising the charged water in simple illnesses.
As they are safe, cheap(not at all expensive) and mild to moderate effective (surely, I will not claim that they are highly effective, as specific medicaments will do that job in different contexts and illness conditions) the needy ones can have the benefit out of these.

Gold charged water
Method:
Any golden ornament like chain, ring or thin sheet or wire etc can be used.
If pure Gold/Aparanji is available it is well and good.
This is heated red hot and dipped in water for 5-10 times.(in case of chain or ring as making red hot is not possible, the jewel is kept in water and boiled for 5 – 10 minutes.
Such water is administered in a dose of 20 – 30 ml.
I have not observed any benefit of pouring or sprinkling over the body

Action:
Immuno-modulator, energizer, blood purifier, complexion enhancer, useful in urogenital disorders.
Indications:
Chronic disorders, Cancer, Cachexia and associated complaints, food poisoning.
Contra indication: People who are sensitive or allergic to gold or Swarna (gold) Bhasma.
gold and silver

Silver charged water
Method: Similar to the above method.
Action: Neuro muscular stimulant,memory enhancer
Indications: Epilepsy,Memory loss,Alzeimers disease,Mood disorders etc
Contra indication: Silver sensitive individuals

Iron charged water
Method: Pure Iron rod is heated red hot and dipped in water (3-5 times).

Action: Rejuvinator, relieves tiredness.
Indications: Pitta disorders affecting blood, anaemia, fatigue, diabetes, hypertension etc
Contra indication: Iron sensitive individuals,Severe constipation,Burning urination

Copper charged water
Method:As like Iron charged water
Action:Stimulant, Carminative, Digestive etc
Indication: Chronic skin diseases, Malignancy, Obesity etc
Contra indication: Copper sensitive individuals, Mood irritation disorders, Acute GIT disorders, constipation etc

Note:Instead of water, tender coconut water can be used which contributes still better results.

I am very sure that few good critics will come in this regard saying that such practices are baseless and unscientific. Being with good faith with Ayurveda and Traditional practices (because I have carried a critical study on 94 Traditional practices of South Canara district of Karnataka in 1997-1999:’Documentation and Critical analysis of Folk medicinal practices prevalent in South Canara district of Karnataka’ ).
Click to consult Dr MS Krishnamurthy

By Chris:
The use of metals in water is very potent and sound. In Europe we have what is called colloidal water. A small electrical current is passed through a small rod of the purest metal dipped in water. After a few minutes very small amounts of the metal’s ions detach from the rod and stay in the water. Dilutions are usually very high 10-15 parts per million. The water is then drank in small quantity, 15 ml once or twice a day. Silver colloidal water is highly potent for all virus and bacterial infection, much more so than antibiotics. As an example I once drank well water in the Indian countryside and ended up with terrible stomach cramps. I drank a full glass of clean water with 30 ml of silver colloids (so even higher dilution) and within 20 minutes the viruses and bacteria in my stomach were neutralized. How does it work? The metal’s electrical charge is either positive or negative. The “illness” a given metal targets has the opposite charge. The metal’s ion is automatically attracted to the “illness”, sticks to it and neutralizes its effect and proliferation. The “illness” is then evacuated through normal process of urine, stools or perspiration.

Write your opinion/ doubts about the article in the comment section below.

Comments

1. Dr.J.S.Makkar says:

Dr.M.S.Krishnanurthy Thanks for your valuable experiences . I m wonder to read this article. I think its like sankaar kriya like some companies write Suwarn Sanskaar over some products they treated product like this instead of direct addition
    Dear Doctor can you explain which type of iron we have to choose for sanskaar (like you give example of ornaments in case of gold)any commo examples and how large piece according to water quantity any ratio??

Dr.Hebbar thank to you for this wonderful platform
    With Regards
    Dr.J.S.Makkar
    Deep Ayurved clinic
    dr.singh.jsmt@gmail.com

2. The use of metals in water is very potent and sound. In Europe we have what is called colloidal water. A small electrical current is passed through a small rod of the purest metal dipped in water. After a few minutes very small amounts of the metal’s ions detach from the rod and stay in the water. Dilutions are usually very high 10-15 parts per million. The water is then drank in small quantity, 15 ml once or twice a day. Silver colloidal water is highly potent for all virus and bacterial infection, much more so than antibiotics. As an example I once drank well water in the Indian countryside and ended up with terrible stomach cramps. I drank a full glass of clean water with 30ml of silver colloids (so even higher dilution) and within 20 minutes the viruses and bacteria in my stomach were neutralised. How does it work? The metal’s electrical charge is either positive or negative. The “illness” a given metal targets has the opposite charge. The metal’s ion is automatically attracted to the “illness”, sticks to it and neutralises its effect and proliferation. The “illness” is then evacuated through normal process of urine, stools or perspiration.

Thank you for the valuable inputs. Really informative.
      I think metal and mineral based treatments will be used more and more in future.

• Dr.J.S.Makkar says:

Wonder to know your personal experience Mr.Chris, Our ancestors drink water from well and they are connected to natural resources directly than today’s synthetic type lifesyle nd there life span was long and healthier.

• Dear doctor, I take your point on well water but it is not as simple as that. Our ancestors didn’t use chemical fertilisers and pesticides in their fields. These now leach in the water table. Also a young child had drawn water from its own bucket that may have been used directly by his goats to drink from etc…and the well was probably infected by animal saliva and fecal matters. In other words not all wells are for human consumption. With well water our ancestors recognised and were well aware of the change in water quality from season to season and would use appropriate natural and local remedy to ease the effect. For example, well water at the end of the dry season and at the end of the rain season are vastly different. Same in Europe between winter and spring. One can get very sick at the transition period due to its effect on the digestive system.
        For colloids I’ve personally used silver on many occasions. I once treated a friend in India who had been bee stung in the eye lid. The sever infection was resolved within the day after multiple compress applied on the eyes (both to prevent migration) and then a few drops inside the eye lid and a full glass drink.
        I got my mother to treat her lymphoma (blood cancer) with colloidal water after she could no longer stand chemotherapy and had stopped it waiting to die. The colloids were a simple combination of Germanium and Selenium. Within three months she was free of all symptoms.
        For remineralisation I take a course of drinking seawater twice a year. Of course not any seawater but one extracted according to the protocol of that great and totally forgotten scientist Rene Quinton.
        Finally a “perfect” drinking water should be slightly acidic (pH around 6), low in mineral content (dry residue below 100 mg/l), be slightly anti-oxidant (rH2 between 25 and 28) and have high resistance (rho> 6,000 ohms). The combination of which provides a surplus of H+ ions necessary to metabolise sugars in the blood. Human being is a thermodynamic machine whose core component is H2O (water), 70% by weight, 99% by molecule count. My guess is that the vast majority of your patients are on the opposite end, i.e. have alkaline blood which is propititious for illness to develop.
        Our ancestors would go to “miracle springs” to treat their illness. The water from those spring had the aforementioned properties and its consumption over time would help the body field to rebalance to its natural pH. The waters were “alive” due to their ability to transfer H+ ions to the body and hence enable the body to get rid of disease. Different locations had different surplus of one particular mineral, delivered as ion to the body, albeit in highly diluted form but powerful enough to do the job.
        With all my love

3. Naresh makwana says:

Very nice , this charged water technique i am using in my cow based natural spiritual farming. Getting excellent results for wheat grass cultivation.

4. Wish you had written more about it. Great info !!!

5. Hello Chris,

Can Silver colloidal water be used daily to prevent recurring lung infection and UTI? Is it also useful in fatigue, tiredness and low appetite?

Can you share more information on different colloidal waters please.

• Silver colloids is the best treatment for lungs and should be taken with a nebuliser. I am not a medical pratictioner so you should seek help from those in the profession who know it’s uses. The same goes for your other issues. In The West these metals in colloidal form can only be sold as “supplements” not “remedies”. So full info is sparse. You may want to contact people directly. The best lab I know http://www.catalyons.com (in French), for success stories and contact http://www.colloidalsilversuccessstories.com.

6. Mahendra Kulkarni says:

I am boiling 5 ltr water with coins of 10 grams each of Silver and Gold together for 20 mins and drinking that it in a day, Is it safe?

7. 1. Can one replace normal water drinking with silver or gold colloidal water drinking for long time(months or year)? Or you have to drink only certain quantity of colloidal water in a day?

2. is there any ideal proportion, like if you are taking 5 lts. of water to boil then place these many grams of silver in it and boil for these many minutes?

1. It is good to replace normal water with silver / gold colloidal water for long times. Dose is mentioned above in the article – 30 ml per day.
      2. There is no ideal proportion. But a 5 gram silver coin / 1 gram gold coin in 1 liter of boiling water, boiled for 5 minutes, can be taken as standard.

8. sir i have a pure 24k gold bar of 2 grams can i boil the gold bar in water or it has to be 5 or 10 grams of gold only

9. Hello,
    In your notes for “Gold charged water” you have written
    “Such water is administered in a dose of 20 – 30 ml.”

and in your reply on Dec 12, 2016, you said
    “1. It is good to replace normal water with silver / gold colloidal water for long times. There is no limit for consuming it per day basis.”

Can you clarify please, because it is so big difference and I feel confused.

Also,
    Can this water be stored? How long? What kind of container? Does it loose it’s charge in time?