My email consultation requests are increasing by the day. So, I thought it is better to make a few clarifications before you decide to consult me. Please consider the below points.
Your privacy is utmost important to me. I never use any of the data given by you, your name, illness, anything related to you, in any of my posts or presentations. Promise.
1. Add my email to your contact list – The first thing that you have to do, as soon as you decide to consult me, is to add my email id to your contact list. My email – email@example.com
This is because, if my emails go into your spam folder, then you will miss my communications. Many a times, people pay fees. I write to them asking how can I help you. Then it goes into spam box and the communication is lost. Please help avoid that.
2. I am not the best choice for you. It is always advantageous to consult an Ayurvedic doctor directly, in person. There are many aspects of your body, health and disease, that are to be considered before deciding on treatment lines. I can not do all those analysis by emails. Hence direct consultation is always, always better than consulting me online.
The health suggestions and product advice that I give are just guidelines and do not substitute advice by a healthcare professional. I make my judgement purely on the data that you provide by email. Please consult your doctor directly before taking up my suggestions. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may arise due to my suggestions. It is up to your risk to consult me, online.
1. My email consultation has many disadvantages and is inferior when compared to a direct doctor’s consultation.
2. I strongly suggest to verify my advice with your doctor before starting off with my advice. I am not responsible for any untoward health incident that may occur by following my advice.
3. If you have any doubts with my advice, please get them clarified with me, before starting to follow the advice. ‘
4. My health advice are just suggestions and are not a doctor’s prescription. The statements that I make are not approved by FDA. They are not substitutes for direct consultation with your doctor.
Read more here – http://easyayurveda.com/2013/02/10/a-few-notes-about-my-email-consultation-service/
3. No phone calls please. I am not comfortable to reply about health issues over the phones. I make mistakes and sometimes it affects my privacy and work module. People near me say, I write better than I speak. True!
How to make payment? Please visit here and see all the options. You can make payment through DD, Cheque, debit card, credit card,internet banking, cash card and paypal.
Once you make the payment and ask me the question, and I answer it. From the day of answering, fifteen days count starts. You are free to ask any number of queries for fifteen days period.
4. Advantages of email
I really think clearer when I am typing, than I am talking.
Before making a decision, I get ample amount of time to look into severity of disease and also into choice of medicine that I have.
5. Product suggestion:
Based on your place, I usually select those that are available in local med shop near you. If you do not get it, you can get my help in sending the medicines to your home by courier service. (both for inside and outside India.)
6. If you really are doubtful about my help in your disease, then just send the email first, before making the payment. I will reply if I can be helpful or if you need to go to a doctor. Based on that, you can take a decision either to go to a doc or to pay my fees and consult me.
7. Fees is valid upto fifteen days for one person. You can email me for any number of times for free in that fifteen days period. I usually take 1 – 2 days to reply. So, for the said fees, you can have around 10 email conversations with me.
8. Be careful with proxy – Proxy means, you, asking on behalf of someone else. I write one thing, you understand another thing, and when you communicate, then the actual party may understand completely different thing.
9. Please take a print out. My advice usually consists of product suggestion, diet and lifestyle advice. To follow all those clearly, please take a print of the email and keep it for reference.
If you wish to consult me, then first consider visiting a doctor directly.
If you have really decided to consult me, click here