Being forty and fabulous is every man’s dream. We are usually tight-scheduled in our 30s with marriage, family and professional commitments, when we reach 40, things look pretty much settled and idea of getting back to the vigor and valor of 20s hits the mind. If you are like the one thinking in these lines, chances are that you are planning to incorporate a physical activity. But since you are thinking of exercise after 40, there are a few facts to consider.
- Gym at home or joining a gym
- Yoga – Doing it yourself or joining a course.
- Walking / jogging
- outdoor games
You can choose any of these, but you should have genuine and thorough interest in it.
2. For Fitness over Forty, be ready for initial painful days –
- To start very slowly and gradually
- Not giving it up.
- Resting the particular part of the muscle group that has excess pain
- Applying pain relief herbal oil, as per the advice of your Ayurveda doctor suggests.