Goat Milk Benefits:
- Goat milk is best suited for dry and emaciated patients.
- Goat milk improves digestion.
- Goat milk is useful in respiratory disorders. Hence, For patients with respiratory diseases, it makes sense to chose goat milk over cow milk and buffalo milk.
- Goat milk is beneficial in bleeding disorders.
- For those having mild diarrhea or who defecate more than twice a day, goat milk is beneficial.
- Goat milk is not very coolant effect over the body.
- Goat milk improves breast milk production.
- Among those substances that relieve emaciation, improve breast milk, blood production, absorbant (useful in IBS) and bleeding disorders, goat milk is the best. (Reference – Charaka Samhita Sutrasthana 25)
Goat milk is
Grahi – absorbant, bowel binding
Laghu – light to digest
and it is useful for persons suffering from Raktapitta (a diseases characterized by bleeding from various parts of the body), diarrhea, Kshaya – emaciation, coughing and fever.